July 31, 2017, 12:01 AM - August 31, 2017
August 21, 2017, 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM
As part of the partnership, Charter Communications will be donating 5 computers each to the Students Participating in Community Education after-school programs (S.P.I.C.E) at Maude Saunders Elementary School and West DeFuniak Elementary School in DeFuniak Springs.
In order to present the donated computers to the School System, Charter Communications will be hosting an Ice Cream Social on Monday, August 21st, at Maude Saunders Elementary School located at 416 John Baldwin Road in DeFuniak Springs.
August 21, 2017, 5:00 PM
17-1310 Summaries - Explanation Material
1. 17-1309 Future Land Use Element - Comprehensive Plan
2. 17-1311 Chapter 2 - Land Development Code
3. 17-1312 Intergovernmental Coordination Element - Comprehensive Plan
4. 17-1313 Economic Development Element - Comprehensive Plan
5. Economic Development Element - Comp Plan
August 22, 2017, All Day
Walton County, in conjunction with Pan Care of Florida and the Florida Department of Health – Walton County, have scheduled the Pan Care the Dental and Medical Bus to provide services to the Valley View and Red Bay communities on Tuesday’s between July 11th and September 26th, 2017.
The service schedule is provided below:
July 11/19/26, August 2/9/16/23/30, September 5/12/19/26
• Valley View Community Center 9:00am to 12:00pm - 9032 County Hwy 183 South, Ponce de Leon
• Red Bay Community Center 1:00pm to 4:00pm – 10624 Rock Hill Rd, Ponce de Leon
Both the Dental and Medical Bus will be at each location to provide basic dental and health services.
These services have been made possible as a result of the public meetings held at the two locations that were hosted by Walton County District 1 Commissioner Bill Chapman.
August 22, 2017, 9:00 AM
August 24, 2017, 6:00 PM
August 29, 2017, All Day
August 30, 2017, 10:00 AM
The purpose of this meeting is to discuss the Visit South Walton website and potential future enhancements to address the findings of the website usability study conducted earlier this year. This meeting is open to the public.